Pitboss Competition Series 1250
Built to impress judges in your backyard, this line of grills was designed to deliver award-winning barbeque no matter your experience level. These units come outfitted with blue-ribbon upgraded features, so you can bring the Bigger, Hotter, Heavier® difference to your next backyard gathering.
With our new, removable undermount burn pot and over 1300 sq. inches of cooking space, the Competition Series 1250 is able to offer even more cooking space than ever before. These grills come standard with the famous Pit Boss 8-in-1 cooking versatility, allowing you to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbeque, char-grill and sear – all in one machine. The new, upgraded controller includes indication icons that allow you to see your input units working, as well as the ability to increase the intensity of smoke and a prime button to jump start a new unit.
Additional features of the grill include our embossed roll-top lid, heavy-duty steel construction, matte black finish, 2 in-line wheels, 2 locking caster wheels, removable burn pot, and hopper window and cleanout, all backed by our best-in-class 5-year warranty.
- 1,315 square inches of cooking surface; holds approximately 56 burgers
- Outfitted with a WiFi controller, so you can monitor meat doneness, adjust temperatures, track fuel level from your mobile device
- Reach temperatures from 180°F - 500°F with the dial-in digital control board with an LCD screen
- The 26 lb. hopper holds enough pellets to cook even the lowest and slowest of dishes. Built with a view window and an easy-access cleanout system.
- Turn up the heat with the Flame Broiler™ Lever which allows for direct flame searing up to 1,000°F
- 3 porcelain-coated cooking grids for easy clean up. Upper racks: steel; lower rack: cast iron
- 2 meat probes included with purchase
- The collapsible side and front shelf feature extra prep space, while the solid bottom shelf provides extra storage for pellets, tools, and accessories
- Our grease management system consists of a simple steel bucket. Just replace the foil liner for easy clean up. Foil liners not included
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets
- Assembled dimensions: 56.6"L x 34.5"W x 49.7"H Weight: 186.3 lb.
- Boxed dimensions: 45.2"L x 22.8"W x 30.3"H Weight: 203.9 lb.