If I Want To Make A Salty Bacon Or Ham What Cure Do I Need?
When curing bacon or ham it is best to use our All Purpose#2 Cure (Sodium Nitrite). This is a salty brine combination that is simple to use by adding water.
If you have a recipe of your own that has salt included in it than you can use FS Cure (And Use Accordingly).
More Frequently Asked Questions
- What does S/B/C stand for?
- Did you move your location in Regina?
- Why can't I pay for my order at Check-Out?
- How Do I Pay For My Order?
- How Much Does Freight Cost?